Thursday 29 August 2013

Daydream



Giving head, eating dick, sucking cock….Whatever the term may be, I enjoy
doing it! I very much enjoy having a penis in my mouth! I love the stiff,
smooth, silky feel of the shaft sliding along my tongue, the swollen cock tip
touching the back of my throat….I love to feel my jaw stretch and my lips
tighten around a hard dick. I absolutely love giving blow-jobs! I love giving
blow-jobs because I love making a man cum. The sight of cum, the feel of it
in my mouth and on my skin, the taste of it against my tongue, makes me
incredibly wet.

This week i’ve had doing this deed on my mind a lot more than usual - after
i saw an incredibly delectable looking picture of a cock earlier this week and
I find myself thinking about it randomly throughout the day, which is on
occasion very disconcerting and at other times oh so naughty because i
imagine what i would do to it.

Today as i dozed off after running around with my best friend all day helping
her with miscellaneous wedding stuff i had the most glorious dream and the
centre attraction was my aforementioned cock crush. The following was my
dream:

We met at the bar in he hotel where i was staying and we even each had a
drink - but that was as far as my patience extended before i demanded that
we head back up to my room. :) *such a naughty Kitty*
As soon as we got into the room he grabbed me around the waist and kissed
me. He was an excellent kisser. As he kissed me, he pulled me against his
body and started grinding his crotch against mine, slowly, gently. He stopped
for just a moment, and I could feel his dick get hard as it pressed against
me. In seconds my dress was off, i was in no way interested in taking my
time and i sure hope that he wasn’t either. He stroked his cock through his
pants— i could tell that he enjoyed watching me undress. His dick was a
delectable, hardened bulge in the front of his pants, and it jumped
occasionally as he moved his hand over it. When i stepped out of my dress
he realized i wasn’t wearing anything underneath it and he groaned...
*suuuch a naughty Kitty*

He sat on the edge of the bed and I knelt in front of him. I unzipped his
pants and pulled out his cock. I did not touch it except to remove it from his
pants. I simply knelt and admired it: the ever-so-slightly curved length,the
glossy, taut skin that tightened with each throb….the swollen, pulsating tip
and the moist slit! I leaned close and inhaled the musky clean scent, and
then I swiped my tongue over the slit and the tip of his cock a few times. He
inhaled and moaned above me. Gods how i love that sound.
While the tip of his cock was still wet with my spit, I blew across the top. I
will never forget the way he whispered “Oh shit!” as he grabbed to stroke his
shaft. I grabbed his hand, before it could get there because I did not want
him to ruin the sensation with a stroke—I wanted to make him cum with my
mouth and i told him so.

I licked around the tip of his cock. He gently kneaded my tits and tweaked
my nipples with his fingers. When I sucked his cock into my mouth and slid
softly down his shaft, his hands tightened on my tits. The only word he said
was “Fuck!” I sucked his cock for a while. I loved to feel his dick sliding in
and out of my mouth, slick with my spit. I could taste his precum, too. The
salty goodness of it made me heady and made me push forward wanting the
full load.

I never touched his dick with my hands, only my mouth. I sucked his cock in
and out, in and out, in and out. When I went down on him and stopped so I
could deep throat his cock, He let go of my tits, stood up off of the bed, and
pushed my head further onto his dick. All I heard in ragged breaths was
“Fuck! Fuck!”, and occasionally “Keep sucking!” I pulled back to catch my
breath and then He started fucking my mouth, still holding my head. He was
gentle, never truly ramming though he was in no way shy about fucking my
mouth, either. He looked down at me and I looked up at him to watch his
expression. He would occasionally grab my tits, but he held my head steady
most of the time.

He was thrusting into my mouth, brushing his cock along my tongue, pulling
it through my lips. Push in along my tongue….pull out through my
lips….in….out. I was loving the sensation! I played with my clit and fingered
myself unable to not touch myself any longer. He asked me if he could put
his cock in my pussy, if he could fuck me. He told me, “I want to put my cum
inside you.” I pushed my mouth onto his cock and stopped so I could feel the
tip just lowering into my throat, and I felt his dick jump in my mouth.

I felt it start to pulsate harder so slowed how the rhythm and began to pull
hard on his cock calling forth the cum that i knew was coming, i could feel
his cock jumping hard in my mouth as he cursed and growled and moaned
above me. Then he let out a roar as he broke his cum shooting into my
mouth with an incredible force i continued to suck on it wanting all of it to be
mine before i went to spit and wash out my mouth. When i got back from
the bathroom he was still stroking, he finally stopped cumming and he finally
stopped stroking, and finally seemed to catch his breath we went to have a
shower - where i knew more naughty deeds would have been done but all
dreams need an end and the Best Friend calling my cell phone brought about
the end of this one. :( maybe it’ll continue tonight when i go back to sleep :)

A girl can hope can’t she :)

No comments:

Post a Comment