Thursday 1 August 2013

Point

He was the best friend of my best friend’s boyfriend. We met when they
started living together and kept their first party so that all their friends could
meet. We were like fire and ice from the beginning. I thought that he was a
pompous asshole and he thought just about the same of me. Every time we
met we clashed to the point where generally they had started to invite either
one or the other of us to social events, rarely were we invited anywhere
together. But this weekend was our best friends’ wedding, i was the maid of
honor and he was the the best man. So we both had to be there and we
both had to be civil.

That was easy enough to do since we only interacted whenever necessary
and as such had managed to get through hours without killing each other.
That was until i went outside for a smoke and found him out there. I tried to
turn around and head back inside quickly but he spotted me and said “ Wow,
running away from me, i would never have expected to see the day.” I
turned around and gave him a scathing look before saying “ You are nothing
for me to run from, but today is about Sarah and I don’t want to ruin her
night in any way.” “And by standing out here and taking a smoke together
we are liable to ruin the wedding how?” I knew it wasn’t a good idea but i
still turned around and headed back out.

Everything was running smoothly until we saw two people going at it against
the side wall. I laughed and said “they could have just gone back to the
hotel.” Then we started to “talk” to each other and then we started to argue
with each other about nothing other than going at it at the back wall. He was
always able to get me soo angry and after one particular statement i told
him that i bet he wouldn’t know what to do with a woman even if she was
right in-front of him. What happened after that surprised me. He grabbed
me threw me against the side wall and kissed me. I was so aggressive, so
sexy that i couldn’t help but reciprocate. He assaulted my mouth with his
tongue in an expert manner then he whispered at me to lets get out of here.
Needless to say i followed his lead.

Later that night i had, My hands were cuffed above my head i was his to do
whatever with.

He stood in front of me an intense look in his eyes a look that i couldn’t quite
read but made me wet none the less. He ran his hands down my body slowly gently from top to bottom then back to the top. Stopping at my breasts he circled my nipples with his fingertips took them between his fingers and twisted them sending me into sexual abandon.

He replaced his fingers with his tongue circling slowly then making swift
sucking movements that made my wetness slide out of my pussy and down
my legs - i wanted no i needed him - i started 2 beg whimper plead with him
to take me but he had his own plans.

Lifting my legs around his shoulders he lapped up all of my wetness making
circling movements all the way up my legs until he got to the hottest part of
me - my pussy.

My clit was jumping, throbbing, begging for attention. He licked me in one slow languid motion like he had all day the he stuck his fingers inside me and began to work my G spot and my clit still looking me
in the eyes with a raw intensity almost as if he was daring me to tell him again that he couldn’t ever please me, daring me to tell him again that he was all talk and no play, DARING me to still tell him he wouldn’t know what to do with a woman if she were put in front of him.

He made me buck and shake and shudder and scream until my throat was
dry and i was gasping for breath then as i came, as my sex was flowing from
within me he replaced his fingers with his tongue sucking my clit quickly but
never quite holding onto it - just the way i like it - he was driving me crazy
my last orgasm wasn’t even over before the next one began to build
threatening to be more all encompassing then the last - as he worked me
with his tongue i saw stars and spots i couldn’t focus i couldn’t cry out any
longer all i could do was ride the waves of ecstasy that rolled over me.
As i caught my breath he took me down and carried me to the bed cuffing
me to the headboard he began kissing me again. He kissed every inch of me
paying special attention to my breasts once more. He then put my legs
around him and took out his erect cock. I gasped at the specimen of
perfection in front of me, so pretty and erect, i could see it throbbing the
veins inside it raised and the head was glistening at the tip. He was ready for
me and I wanted to wrap my mouth around it. But this was about him
proving a point to me so i knew that wouldn’t be happening. At least not this
time :)

He took his cock to my pussy teasing me as i bucked and tried to get him to
slip inside of me. He teased my clit with his cock until my body started to
tense again signaling another orgasm. Then reading me as expertly as if
he’d been a past lover he plunged inside of me groaning and making me call
out for him. He held onto my hips and rode me hard and rough - just the
way i like it - he plunged into me so deep i felt as though he would come out
of the other side of me. He worked my pussy like a stallion fucked me like i
was his whore ramming me like i was a door he was determined to beat
down.

At times he would reach down to my clit with his thumb and work it as he
fucked me. I threw my head back and moved with him like i was an
uncivilized beast giving into the best most animalistic sex I had ever had. He
fucked me and he worked my clit and brought me to orgasm after orgasm -
I felt like I was losing my mind - I was in heaven and I was in hell - i was
everywhere and nowhere at once - i had never experienced such unabashed
bliss, such ecstasy.

Then he began to fuck me with a greater urgency his balls hitting into my
ass in quick intervals. He was going to come soon - he looked at me with a
glint in his eye - my breath caught in my throat as i felt another orgasm
coming - his hands on my hips holding me steady as he fucked me - i began
to scream out his name and as i bucked and contracted his face contorted
and he groaned and cried out for me in turn as he exploded inside me.
We came together and i swear i could feel his seed as it shot up in me warm
and wet. He collapsed on me for a little while then got up and went t the
shower leaving me cuffed to the bed his seed mixed with my cum running
out of my pussy. Not that i minded because in that moment i didn’t think
that i could move anyway. He showered and dressed all the while looking at
me as i lay there barely able to keep my eyes open. He then moved over to
the bed, let me out of the cuffs, smiled wickedly and said “tell me again - do
you think i’d know what to do with a woman if she were put in front of me?” and walked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment